Home Networking

Noxious020189 said:
You really need to calm down, it's just forums and its for helping people. Oh and by the way bigger text dose not help your cause I can read size 12pt the same as I can read 72pt...So try to "lower" your tone please :)

forget the text resizing, im really hating:

www.imagevenue.com right now...stupid free pix hosting

Alright the two things most annoying to most posters on forums:
1) All caps
2) Text other than 12pt, or what ever the defualt is.

If your going to type the smallest word in bigger font no one will help you. I might, but seriosly just try please to just keep it defult. Also make a new thread if you need help with the image hosting becase that can be considered hijacking a thread and that is very rude. It also dosen't serve the purpose to the origianl poster

Noxious020189 said:
Alright the two things most annoying to most posters on forums:
1) All caps
2) Text other than 12pt, or what ever the defualt is.

If your going to type the smallest word in bigger font no one will help you. I might, but seriosly just try please to just keep it defult. Also make a new thread if you need help with the image hosting becase that can be considered hijacking a thread and that is very rude. It also dosen't serve the purpose to the origianl poster

1)your a pansy
2)tell a mod to get rid of sizing, if size matters to you :D

extra comments: i tried posting pix in the gallery, and that stupid pix hosting site keeps red x'ing them...so i think it is worth everyone knowing to stay away from it...if you think im in league with that hosting site, you got p00 in your I

systeq said:
1)your a pansy
2)tell a mod to get rid of sizing, if size matters to you :D

extra comments: i tried posting pix in the gallery, and that stupid pix hosting site keeps red x'ing them...so i think it is worth everyone knowing to stay away from it...if you think im in league with that hosting site, you got p00 in your I
Last chance. One more and PBed.

one more chance to not insessantly take the piss out of people, thre is very little need for it,

typing in caps is really annoying, and it does make people not want to help...

Anyway...
I read a couple of reviews, and of course the information that you got from the service tag, and no, your laptop doesn't have wireless capabilities...

IMO, brands are much the sameas each other... so you should probably hunt for a good deal...

if you get a wireless router, these will often come with a free card... also some companies are now advertising wireless broadband in the UK these wireless broadband deals are basicaly an internet connection and a wireless router, these oten have a free card as well. (so you should see what your ISP might do in the way of deals).

other than that, a lot of times when you buy a router you will get a free wireless adapter, this could either be a PCMIA type card, (that's what I'm using now - came freee with a friends BT wireless internet), or a router might come with a little USB adapter -as mine did.

the wireless router should come with good instructions for setting it up...

be warned, you can get cable wireless routers (usually network only connections with no ADSL modem) - this is what i have as I use Telewest.
or you can get ADSL wireless routers these are the kind that work with phonelines and have ADSL modems built in

systeq said:
one more what??? ya'll are way too uptight. ya got to let it loose a little or else your health will suffer....
PB'd = permanently banned, no way back.

Back
Top Bottom