Your Dream Car

Firehawk%20013.jpg

SupraREVE.JPG

I just noticed one thing. If I'd get the car I posted, Saleen S7 I would like probably cry everytime I would be driving. Just think about it, u have a 8 litre V8 engine with 750 HP in ur car, the car is capable of 0-60mph in under 3 seconds, the car is capable of going over 200mph but u would have to drive like 100km/h which is what our speed limit is outside the city area. Sure there are also some 120km/h roads, but still, u will have to be driving 120km/h (about 75mp/h) when the car is capable of going 3 times that fast.

Or then I'd probably just get busted for speeding and lose my drivers license.

Crabby... said:
No, the cops would not be able to catch you.
so? They have cameras in their cars so they can see the license plate. And I'd assume that not many people have a saleen S7. I bet I would be the only one in a 500km radius to own a Saleen S7. So it wouldn't be too hard to track me down.

mammikoura said:
I just noticed one thing. If I'd get the car I posted, Saleen S7 I would like probably cry everytime I would be driving. Just think about it, u have a 8 litre V8 engine with 750 HP in ur car, the car is capable of 0-60mph in under 3 seconds, the car is capable of going over 200mph but u would have to drive like 100km/h which is what our speed limit is outside the city area. Sure there are also some 120km/h roads, but still, u will have to be driving 120km/h (about 75mp/h) when the car is capable of going 3 times that fast.

Or then I'd probably just get busted for speeding and lose my drivers license.

You'll probably cry harder if you hit something or nick the sides. :p

Yup. That's why my dad always buys second hand cars. They're usually in great condition and if you ever get into a wreck, it won't be as heartbreaking.

ArrizX said:
e-RAM_Car_in_booth_big.JPG

Mmmm, damn! Modded 350z. Id give *almost* anything.

Haha, I just noticed this. The e-Ram is a joke, avoid it at all costs, along with the Tornado, or whatever, any knockoff like that. Basically any $20 part that will give you "20-30hp" is a joke. You'll spend like $300 for maybe 5-15 on imports usually, depending on factors such as engine size, etc. The Z rocks, though. :D

Anyway, my dream car... Lotus Exige. Look it up, it's fantastic. They just came out with a track-only 240hp supercharged one too (drool). But I'd like to be able to take it to the streets, so I probably wouldn't get that one even if I could. ...Unless I could get both, of course. :eek:

The Lotus Elise, Exige and Europa are very nice. Small, light and superfast. They're not too expensive either. One of my favorite Lotus cars is the Esprit. For you James Bond 007 fans, that's the car he used in The Spy Who Loved Me. It could turn into a submersible at the flick of a switch and had a bunch of neat features. :)

Some of my personal favorites are Aston Martins. Especially the DB7. Pure work of art.

Back
Top Bottom