PC wont start

that's got to suck when that happens...hope all goes well, when the other one comes in.

I just had this problem with an oldish computer that my dad brought home from his work, it done exactly what yours did but othing on the monitor, but had a dark light as if it had no signal, tried a new graphics card that works, tried switching the ram and changing them over, ensured all leads were in and even took them out and in, I also removed the hard drives and put them back in and stuff, and nothing, I just recently give up, So I take it mine has the same problem heh good job I read this otherwise I would of posted tooo.

:(

Dom :)

Hm.. has been some time since i posted this but now i replaced the mobo and its giving me the same bulls**t :mad:

I had a very similar problem, with my old Alienwhare. I was cleaning it, then after I finished I turned it on and same thing was happening, power was on but no picure. When I was cleaning it, I somehow disconnected the processor without even opening it. Its very weird.

Make sure your Processor is properly connected. !

well i tested my PSU on my friends PC and it worked fine.. so this leads to a problem with the processor i guess.... :/

Yea if have the Speaker Pins hooked up right

and you still arnt getting a beep, i would say its the Proc.

i would swap the RAM out just for grins w/ your friends if you can.

But i think we are past that.

It could also be a grounding problem, just somthing to try, pull if from the case and put it on a rubber mat.

Otherwise you may have to pick up a new CPU
(get a 2500+ mobile, and overclock the smack out of it to a 3200+) they can take heat good.

good luck

Back
Top Bottom