This 15 year old kid burns these cops

Here in Georgia we have 5.0 SVO Mustangs, Corvettes, Cameros, and a few of the hopped up super high performance cars that drug runners had taken away from them. In southern Georgia the state troopers would have had this kid in nothing flat. The corridor from Fla. to NewYork is full of dope runners. The southern Georgia locals and the state patrol are backed by the feds and the DEA.
This kid would have been stopped by them or would have been dead before it was over. Down here in the deep south we don't play games...

Mmm...the south. Gotta love Cajun food! :D

Livemc, your signature is way too big. 5 lines or fewer please.

Lol kinda looks like me driving.

And if I ever tried that, that would definetly be my luck in the end :p

Both my parents were cops so im not that stupid, lmao but damn, he gave them a run for their money.

Georgia
The physical center of the south is in downtown Atlanta. They even put up a marker. If I get a pic of it I'll post it later.

PCNoob said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=l3DnTI_Cj2s&mode=related&search=

They never caught him.

In the scene where they say the kids luck runs out and it shows the BMW "breaking down", it's actually the same footage as when the kid and cop both slam on the breaks to avoid the second spike strip but in slow motion.

If they had caught him they would have showed the car coming to a complete stop and dragging the kid out.

Wow. That BMW M3 can sure fly :eek:
Oh that's from Wildest Police Videos. They did catch the kid. On that vid because of the age of the driver, by law, the chase was all they could show.
You need to get your facts straight...
The voice on the tape is retired Cal. sheriff John Burnell.

setishock said:
Georgia
The physical center of the south is in downtown Atlanta. They even put up a marker. If I get a pic of it I'll post it later.

Oh okay. Thanks for the info! :)

Oh that's from Wildest Police Videos. They did catch the kid. On that vid because of the age of the driver, by law, the chase was all they could show.
You need to get your facts straight...
The voice on the tape is retired Cal. sheriff John Burnell.

They still could've showed them pulling over the car instead of the slow motion of him stoping for the stop sticks...

That guy is the most annoying person i've ever met (Burnell) I usaually put the volume off when his show is on..

Back
Top Bottom