CF Online Gaming?

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
I just thought about something... Have you guys ever held like online gaming events, say, if a bunch of people here play CStrike set up a server once a month or something and everyone get on a social server that wants to play? I'm trying to get dedicated server set up and my rig and I just thought about this. Any game would work really, but you know, I'm so poor I can only afford the Half-Life value pack. :cool:

Is anyone interested? Maybe we could take suggestions and do a poll each month.
Just a random thought.

If anyone has CS 1.6 and I can host a server if you want. Like today or one day

I have CS:S
Also Garry's Mod 9 :D
HL2 Deathmatch
Sourceforts

And another
NFS: Underground 2

Just a few I'd be able to play on.

We used to have some when i didn't have the games. As soon as I had them, it's gone. No one is willing to get in and play. Turns out the guys have no spirit. We used to have UT2004, CS:S, and Medal of Honor (Unsure?) as games.

Yeah, the funny thing is, it rocks, but I spent all my money on that and none on games... Now I'm a college student, so no more fun spending, heh heh. I'm currently looking for good freeware if anyone's got it. :D

Halo 2 on XBL?

lol, I'm not sure if that counts but I can host a party in Halo 2 for any H2 players in CF.

:D:D:D

haha, yah, I am about to do the same thing. I am gonna spend all my money on my comp and then go into a head start program where I go to college my Junior and Senior year instead of high school.

Yeah, I could do Halo 2 / NFSMW on XBL too.
And sounds like a plan, crabby. That's pretty cool. My junior and senior years sucked, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom