Another Mass Murder Next To My House!?!?!!?

Dude, that's creepy. I would move somewhere else if that happened to me. :eek:

^Mike^ said:
Today yet another murder occured near my house, this is probably the worst since last year when my neighbors were double homicided.

This really makes me mad how these idiots just decide to kill themselves and take innocent people with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/02/amish.shooting/index.html

"yet another?"

you mean theres been more then one near your house and you still live there?

:confused:

still thats pretty scary/if i were you i'd leave ASAP

livemc said:
"yet another?"

you mean theres been more then one near your house and you still live there?

:confused:

still thats pretty scary/if i were you i'd leave ASAP
yeah where i live shootings occure frequently. Were still here, we plan to stand our ground if another situation occurs lol.

you guys prolly think i live in the gehtoo like you said lolz, nah we don't it's a pretty nice town, just stuff happens all the time.

it occured a few miles south but not far at all i would say

Were on CNN front page once again

but they can use batteries up to 12 volts :cool:

Wikipedia.org said:
Electricity, for instance, is viewed as a connection to the "World", the "English", or "Yankees" (the outside world). The use of electricity also could lead to the use of household appliances, which would complicate the Amish tradition of a simple life, and introduce individualist competition for worldly goods that would be destructive of community. However, in certain Amish groups, electricity can be used in very specific situations. In some groups, for example, electricity can be produced without access to outside power lines.
Twelve-volt batteries are acceptable to these groups. Electric generators can only be used for welding, recharging batteries, and powering milk stirrers. The reasoning behind the twelve-volt system is that it limits what an individual can do with the electricity and acts as a preventive measure against potential abuses. Most twelve-volt power sources cannot generate enough current to power what are viewed as worldly, modern appliances such as televisions or hair dryers. In certain situations, outdoor electrical appliances may be used: lawn mowers (riding and hand-pushed) and string trimmers, for example. Many Amish families have non-electric versions of vital appliances, such as kerosene-powered refrigerators.

Back
Top Bottom