new arrival to the CF forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, nasty. Looks like his 'stay' might be a little shorter that anticipated ;)

EDIT: Brookfield, surely you shouldn't reveal user's IP addresses?

XEN said:
Oooh, nasty. Looks like his 'stay' might be a little shorter that anticipated ;)

EDIT: Brookfield, surely you shouldn't reveal user's IP addresses?

Yep, shouldnt be doing that at all, but dont worry its brookfield, he doesnt know..

Thanks for your support guys, [well, most of you] I did know I shouldn't have displayed the IP number, but who will it hurt? only the scumbag who thought he'd got away with it, I'm not waiting for him to reply, I shall seek all four out, & PB all, if it was only two I'd have got rid of one.

Brookfield said:
You have four names on the same IP account 154.5.137.5

baal, faith4, King, MrRabbit. EXPLAIN ASAP
I have decided not to wait for your response, permanently banning these four accounts as of now.

Brookfield said:
Thanks for your support guys, [well, most of you] I did know I shouldn't have displayed the IP number, but who will it hurt? only the scumbag who thought he'd got away with it, I'm not waiting for him to reply, I shall seek all four out, & PB all, if it was only two I'd have got rid of one.

Good point. :D

~mr mixx~ said:
they really need to read the rules before joining, that might help..:rolleyes:
They tick a box to say they've read them though, otherwise they can't enrol, I'm sure you remember that, perhaps a clause could be included that if they seriously offend within say three months, they automatically get permanently banned....presto, no valid arguments by members who think "he shouldn't have been banned", of course there would have to be clearly defined levels, some thing to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom