Hi Newbie here

Dave - Rave

Beta member
Hi I am a new member here, not sure wheather I should post this here or not so mods please remove if need be.

I was wondering if anyone can help me? I have a Logitech webcam that i bought the other day, its been working well, very clear, but I had to re- boot my pc due to other problems and ive installed it over and over again. Everytime I try and use it i get this message "currantly in use by another application" I've done everything i can think of.

Any ideas and (or) advice would be welcomed,

cheers

Dave ;)

try uninstalling it and making sure it's totally gone. Check the registry to make sure all enteries pertaining to the camera are gone.

Hi Thanks for your reply.

I have uninstalled it earlier on and installed it again, How do i check the registry files?

Thanks for your help.

Dave :)

Brookfield said:
You have two IP's 84.13.153 170 & 89.240.131.82 explain ASAP

Man, stop bashing people, you dont even know how a ip works...When you find a ip, with 2 USERNAMES, then you have something..Even I have 2ips, prooly 5, Ive posted from my house, school, friends house, cousins house and whatnot, thefore, I have more then one ip...Dial up ips change!

G35x said:
Man, stop bashing people, you dont even know how a ip works...When you find a ip, with 2 USERNAMES, then you have something..Even I have 2ips, prooly 5, Ive posted from my house, school, friends house, cousins house and whatnot, thefore, I have more then one ip...Dial up ips change!

almost all IPs change. And yes u are right, probably most of us have many many ips that we log in from. Home school, maybe even a friends house. And then IPs change once in a while etc.

Don't mind Brookfield, he's the resident Nazi.
Enough is enough, two day ban.

Back
Top Bottom