Making Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met a girl, asked her out the same day, she said tomorrow would be better, we were married six months later, & we had forty happy years together, until I lost her to cancer, you can never tell, the girl before that was just the opposite, nice looking, but nothing between her ears, I believe in destiny, mine worked out as far as finding the right one, it was nobody's fault that it dealt me a cruel blow, life is about taking chances, I took one, & had the luck to have known such a wonderful person.

Brookfield said:
UK makes a thread asking for advice, & I'm sure he appreciates the differing opinions of most of you, then others pick this place to start squabbles & infights, he's asking for advice, now I'm giving it, pack it in now, he does not need this :mad:

I don't see any fighting

DJ-CHRIS said:
I don't see any fighting

yeh...i just see differences of strongly opinionated persons...which is better than arguing about which is better, ATI or Nvidia....:rolleyes:

this thread blew when i first came upon it(jajaja) and it blows almost a year later...did anyone ever grow some and get the girl???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom