Digital Clocks (Clock Battery)

Reiyoku

In Runtime
I'm not sure if it can go in this section but it is a type of computer and it is about the hardware aspect, So here it goes...

I'm not sure if they have alarm clocks like this but here it goes...

I find it really annoying that when I set my digital Alarm clock for college I wake up and the electric as actually gone out in the night and my alarm and clock has reset itselfs to the flashing 12:00 that it does for default reasons.

Why can't they install a Battery into the mainboard so that there a type of mechanism that allows you to load the previous settings, I know it seems a bit farfetched but it's one of those things that can really annoy you...

I'm sure it wouldn't cost that much more to develop such a mechanism for an alarm clock, but it comes down as a good idea.

It would work just as a computer Desktop/ laptop/ Mac , Computer Clock saving into that type of battery in the mainboard.

So what do you think, good idea or not a good idea..

Here are some of the questions I think you may answer me:

Q)But what if somone wants to reset there alarm clock so they can re do it?

A) Well it's easily done, there could be an option specificly for that/ button, or there could be a way where you can still take out the plug and there could be a navigational button that allows you to restore the settings, or it could just save it's current state and when plugged back in, time would have still gone by.

Q)But so what, it's just an alarm clock.....

A)Well done, you can indeed read well, but as normal I didn't ask you to post nor make a smart ass comment that requires you to even post. so in the words of Internet Humor "kthnxbye"

Q) How could it be established?

A) Quite easily it could be programmed into the digital product just as the other options are, but the only difference it would require a saving battery. or just something to keep the time running on the battery in an event of a power cut.

Thanks for reading, it maybe stupid but I just had to recently just set my alarm clock this second for college tommorow because of a power cut earlier so I thought I'd share my opinion with you..

Thanks for reading.

Dom.

lol very well thought out but they do make alarm clocks with batteries in them to save the time. i would know because i have one.

ive always wanted the same thing. i never knew they already existed though. for some reason power goes out around my house a lot and that has become a big problem for me.

Just get a battery powered radio controlled clock(ya know the ones that receive the signal from the atomic clocks) problem solved.

Yeah I actually didn't know they made digital clocks that actually save time.

My bad :(

the first radio alarm I had actually had a slot for a 9v battery so if the power went off in the night and came back on then it'd have saved the time...

the 9v isn't tnough to power the radio though!..

so the best way is still a battery powered alarm clock!

Back
Top Bottom