Gallery: Your Workstation

Haha, you should save up the discs in a box, find a day to go to their headquarters or some AOL office and drop it off.

"Here is all the crap you gave me over X years and I would like to give it back."

Then you walk out. :p You can even have someone record a video and post it all over the internet or something. Hahaha...

alvino said:
Haha, you should save up the discs in a box, find a day to go to their headquarters or some AOL office and drop it off.

"Here is all the crap you gave me over X years and I would like to give it back."

Then you walk out. :p You can even have someone record a video and post it all over the internet or something. Hahaha...
That's kinda like what i've been planning on doing :) I'm planning on sending back every AOL disc i get, haven't gotten any in awhile though thankfully but if I get any more, i'll send them back :D

Don't just UPS it back or something. You gotta walk in with a box full of them and just plop them on the front desk. :p

or to tell them that you mean business. leave them a little surprise in the box with all the cds and stuff. ;)

if you can't guess the surprise, its a little stinky and makes you feel 5 pounds lighter when you take one :p

p.s. sorry for grossing anyone out for the above remarks :)

Naw...that's too much. It would be pretty insulting to the person at the front desk too.

I guess you can do it...if you want to be thrown out by security guards.

MikeReiner said:
what did you use to stick those CDs to the walls of your desk? I have like 27 bad cds I could use for that sort of thing.. I need a new computer desk though.. this lifetime table is a pos.
Grab some scotxch tape. However, I got fed up of these CDs lol :p

Yeah, I think having a bunch of CD's taped to your wall is a bit...weird. After all, we are in the year 2006. :p The disco era is dead.

alvino said:
Yeah, I think having a bunch of CD's taped to your wall is a bit...weird. After all, we are in the year 2006. :p The disco era is dead.

:eek: you have something to say against disco?! :eek:

Disco. Is. Dead.

*Grabs a disco ball*

Here is what I think of it...

*DOWN GOES THE FOOT OF DOOM!*

Hahaha...:p

Heres my layout

Picture%20071.jpg

Back
Top Bottom