Need For speed Most Wanted

Okay I have need for speed most wanted for computer. Has any one beaten this game? If you have can you please send me your 100% game save file?

>.> What point is there to having a 100% Game file? Play the game, otherwise theres no point in having it.

Paradox said:
>.> What point is there to having a 100% Game file? Play the game, otherwise theres no point in having it.

I agree, I am currently number 5 on the blacklist and ive only played maybe 10-12 game hours.

I'm number 9 right now, picked up the xbox version, it's actually pretty easy. Here's a link to a save game, next time just google it.

Link

The PSP version is different. Also, you should just play the game. Having completed saved game completely defeats the point of playing the game. It's like buying Oblivion and using cheats at the very first minute to push your stats to the max. It just makes the game a bore.

I agree, no point in buying the game and not playing it :p. I've only had a few goes on it didnt like it that much. Completed Need for speed underground 2, now thats the best one i think :D

Perhaps he has already completed it but has deleted the save file and just wants to play a certain mission without having to re play the whole game.

I agree, but you could actually type "Need for speed most wanted" into google to stop all of this hehe, but I agree with david, we need to concider the fact, that it's none of our business for why he wants it...

Back
Top Bottom