Spare time

alright this is my situation: one week i'm at my mom's house, the next week i'm at my dad's, and so on. at my mom's house i have a computer and internet, so im on the computer like all the time when im at my mom's. during the weeks im at my dad's house, i mainly just skateboard but he has no internet or computer at his house. since i wlaways alternate between skateboarding and computers i never really get tired of either of them.

my main hobbies are fishing and lizards

other hobbies include scuba diving, kayaking (just got back from a 10 mile kayak..), my car, the pub (when ive got money..)

been out to egypt twice, and up to stoney cove a few weeks ago.. soooo much fun :)

hoping to go out to egypt next october too.. just gotta save up the money

Well to me I just love computers and I constantly like to work in a computer Environment, I have the downfall and have let computers take my life over, I sometimes regret getting into them because you have people "Badgering" you to help you with there pc's like family, Mon and Dad etc. but I can't stand being away from my computer for a while, it kills me to be on holidays. I live a sad life but occasionaly I do say computers are annoying me latly but I always seem to find my way back there or underneath I am lying to myself. it's hard to explain but I really try to get out and have fun but where I live in the great outdoors I have trouble makers such as "Chavs, Townies, Preps,Neds" Or whatever you want to call them lowlifes that always have to make your life like hell, so I just feel safe in the indoors sometimes, but because of that reason it often makes me depressed.

That is also the reason I am doing college and getting the education I need so I can get up and travel to different computer company's to do programming for major companies, I was thinking of going travelling to america as far as I'm aware they have big Computing Companys.

Not much else I can say apart from the "Assholes" around my area put me off going outside.

Sorry for the language but it makes me that angry.

Thanks for reading.

I like computers and work in a computer enviroment too, but you should be able to enjoy vacation without them.

And thinking preps are lowlifes is funny lol.

I get board easy with computers. The thing that gets me going about computers is OVERCLOCKING..if it dont overclock than I dont like it, once its overlocked, I try other stuff to make it faster and that gets me happy. With a non overclockable computer (like my computer. Motherboard isnt OCable) you get board..

I mean as in, my area is infested, it's like every street corner.

and It's my opinion if I think there lowlifes the word Chav has a reason they are called that because they are descriptively lowlifes, apprently the word chav has been put in the English dictionary.

IronMaiden6669 said:
I mean as in, my area is infested, it's like every street corner.

and It's my opinion if I think there lowlifes the word Chav has a reason they are called that because they are descriptively lowlifes, apprently the word chav has been put in the English dictionary.

Yeah well chav's are little <<DELETED>> like described, however prep's are usually rich young people who dress fancy and are very social, and usually have big ego's and are full of themselves.

Chris you're a guy that gets very heated over sensitive subjects, & that's understandable, but you really must watch the language, this is the second or third time now, you have to stop it, no threats of a short ban, just treat this as a warning.

Back
Top Bottom