Need for Speed - Underground 2

NFS 2 is definetly an xbox game :p The graphics on it are great and the handling is more realistic than in 1. Most wanted is Need for Speed's total handling/gameplay "make over".

Wolfbrother said:
NFS 2 is definetly an xbox game :p The graphics on it are great and the handling is more realistic than in 1. Most wanted is Need for Speed's total handling/gameplay "make over".

Lol ya, thats what I figured.

Well maybe I can test the game before I buy it. I mean EB games is like a 3 minute walk from my brothers crib. I can see it off his balcony.

Yah, that would be a good idea. Best part about the game in my opinion is the free roam and over gameplay lol. Here is what I have heard about it though on different systems:
Xbox-best controls/easiest gameplay, Best graphics.

PS2-Mid range graphics but ok overal gameplay

Gamecube-Needs help with graphics but has most realistic looking speed (if that makes any sense.)

Xbox will give you the best graphics, and I prefer the Xbox controller over the ps2 one.

@Wolf... Racing games always suck on the GCN lol

@Lac3y... Thats a good point the Ps2 Contoler joystick blows for the game.

They look better in game and paint decreased the quality a bit
2.jpg

1-1.jpg

john123 said:
we all know all games are the best on pc :) i have underground 1, 2 and most wanted. all pwn on the pc.

and to nate-- stop saying "its hot"

please :(

Depends. The graphics may be better (depeding on your hardware of course), but racing on a keyboard is a no-no. It's always best to race with a steering wheel or gamepad.

Nate I bet you jacked up the setttings just to take the pics...You have posted ingame screenies before and they sucked. But the fact that you can play the game is awesome. Just don't try and pull a fast one and say to can play on all the highest settings on that lappy like you did in the earlier posts... ;)

Back
Top Bottom