Hot Import Night Pics!!

Half Evil

Golden Master
Okay, so I went there with my brother and we had a kick ass time.

We met with all the EP's down in South Center; and just chilled for a while.

All the cars at the meet -3

And here is a really tight pic I took on the freeway on the drive over to HIN

And one of the guys in our group raced this RSX (I think it was) and he said he was doing about 125mph. I didnt get to see it though because thats after everyone made a wrong turn and missed HIN. My brother knew where he was going though lol

And once we got to HIN it was insane. There were so many people, and so many tight whips. And omg the slutty hot car models. Such as...

(This one isnt really a car model she was just dacing in the cage)

SKYLINE!!!! Completely imported

Look at the wheels on this car. I love that lip

You know what the sad thing is.. We got more pics of girls then we did the cars.

OMG thats so hot omg the lambo!! the skyline wow, and the girls I love them !!!any more pics?

ArrizX said:
You know what the sad thing is.. We got more pics of girls then we did the cars.

that sucks wait no it doesnt lol Those chics are so hot!!!!

I would be doing the same. Taking picts of girls than cars, lol. I would try to get a shot of me in there too with a couple of them hotties standing tall next to me with their nice rack by my head. Whew, can you just imagine? Drool

Lol, I already did that.

Man it was me and my brother there, no rules what so ever.

yeah you know the girl with like no top on.. Let me tell you she has a nice feeling ass.. :p

ArrizX said:
Lol, I already did that.

Man it was me and my brother there, no rules what so ever.

yeah you know the girl with like no top on.. Let me tell you she has a nice feeling ass.. :p

Lucky!! **drools** she let you touch her but :D

Nah she moved my hand for me.

But it was nice while it happened, and she was arguably one of the hottest there.

Back
Top Bottom