Need for Speed - Underground 2

Half Evil

Golden Master
Which console would be best on?

I have Underground on Ps2, and thought it was awesome; though the racing is a bit tougher.

And I have Most Wanted on the Xbox.. I mean they seem like totally different games. Most wanted seems to even have a different engine.

Aside from all that what system do you think its best for?

Have yo tried computer? I have most wanted for pc and its hot mostly because I have teh X-Box 360 controller for windows its nice Except i think my controller is broken :(

I have it on PC. OWNS. I feel it's better than playing it on consoles, depend on your hardware specs. Graphics are amazing.

we all know all games are the best on pc :) i have underground 1, 2 and most wanted. all pwn on the pc.

and to nate-- stop saying "its hot"

please :(

TRDCorolla said:
I have it on PC. OWNS. I feel it's better than playing it on consoles, depend on your hardware specs. Graphics are amazing.

P4 3.0ghz
1gb ram
7600GT Ko

But I just got back into consoles, so im going to keep it to the consoles. But ill save all the first persons shooters for the computers. They just dont compete with the consoles.

john123 said:
we all know all games are the best on pc :) i have underground 1, 2 and most wanted. all pwn on the pc.

and to nate-- stop saying "its hot"

please :(

Im sorry man I appologize :):)

NFS MW looks awesome on my computer I have all of the grpahics at the highest settings and it looks nice

me? I havent played in a while but if you want me to i could pop the game in and take some screenies if u want me to

Back
Top Bottom