I got a virus..

Meshios

In Runtime
hey. I got a trojan my cd drive openes , I hear weird stuff ,, all this shit.. what can I do ? I mean it's a temp file I'm sure. i system restoreed I ran my avs

sounds to me you have something weird going on, try this:

first turn off system restore , this will have you lose your previous restore point, but in all reality, when system restore does it's thing, it also restores the virus too, so turning it off, will leave no where for the trojan to hide.

next do you know the name of the trojan, for example: trojan23.exe
if so, then you can put in the name into your search browser for a fix for it.

if not, then try a free on-line anti-virus scan at housecall , you can use this if you have a fast connection, i would not use if you have dial-up.

after the scan, download cc cleaner, then re-boot into safemode by pressing f8 repeatedly right after your computer logo disappears. it may take a little while to load up to safemode but don't worry it will.

when the little warning window comes up saying that your going into safe mode, just click on the yes button. once in safe mode, then install & run the cc cleaner program. just make sure to save your fix before it does it's thing. when all that is done, re-scan your hhd using AVG anti-virus.

ok, forget the web scan & try this :

download cc cleaner, it's free: then re-boot into safemode by pressing f8 repeatedly right after your computer logo disappears/choose safemode. it may take a little while to load up to safemode but don't worry it will.

when the little warning window comes up saying that your going into safe mode, just click on the yes button. once in safe mode, then install & run the cc cleaner program. just make sure to save your fix before it does it's thing. when all that is done, re-scan your hhd using AVG anti-virus.

Back
Top Bottom