Need Administrator Password

Let's just go steaming in without reading the rest of the thread. Yeah.

There are ways of resetting the admin password, but there's no real feasible way of actually getting it. Don't expect to be able to reveal it and use it, you'll need to actually physically reset it.

But I shouldn't be posting them here, because obviously it'll draw the wrong sort of attention :rolleyes:

Google it.

UK31337 said:
OK, I've just told Chris that I understand about that, then you come railroading in, sorry you didn't see admin's post to leave me alone, was it you, that I explained to before that I was told it's OK to question a member on the forum, it's called doing my job, tell David exactly what I did, I have no regrets as to this, this is victimisation plain & simple.

UK31337 said:

There are ways of resetting the admin password, but there's no real feasible way of actually getting it. Don't expect to be able to reveal it and use it, you'll need to actually physically reset it.

But I shouldn't be posting them here, because obviously it'll draw the wrong sort of attention :rolleyes:

Google it.

Yes ophcrack is a very feasable way of getting admin passwords, i've used it MANY times.

Also Cain & Abel with the proper tables is a very good way.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Yes ophcrack is a very feasable way of getting admin passwords, i've used it MANY times.
UK said there were other ways, but he wouldn't put them here, so, doesn't this ophcrack come into this category?, just wondered.

Back
Top Bottom