What do you think?

Hey.. nice site.. I like the layout.. *book marks* I had absolutely no idea that the G80 was water cooled or that there would be an ATi x1950 pro for AGP8x...

Thanks mike! Where actually thinking of completely changing the template but that all depends on how popular the site becomes. I think that's awesome that the x1950 is coming for AGP. Oviously im still using an AGP motherboard. lol :p

Sempron Gamer said:
Thanks mike! Where actually thinking of completely changing the template but that all depends on how popular the site becomes. I think that's awesome that the x1950 is coming for AGP. Oviously im still using an AGP motherboard. lol :p
ahh.. lol.. yeah i'm on PCI-E with this card.. I personally think the transition was worth it. There are slower cards out there for AGP that require a power supply connection, but not mine. :D

my specs:

AMD Sempron 3000+ (s754)
ASUS K8N
ASUS Radeon 9550 (AGP)
80GB Maxtor Hard Drive
some ASUS case that I dont know the name of.

BTW thanks for joining!

hmm, 1st I didn't even check the link since I though that this is probably some crappy site made by a 8 year old kid. But boy was I surprised when I decided to take a look since the other guys liked it.

I'm probably going to sign up and hang out for a while to see how it developes.

Thanks to everyone that joined the site. It really means allot to us right now since we just started. We are working on some reviews right now that we hope to get posted on the site in a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom