Spare time

David Lindon said:
Yeah I alway like to have a go at other hobbies rather than computing. It always sounds sad when people say what are your hobbies and you say computing!!

computing, it's not just a job, it's an adventure,taken from the Airforce slogan...yeah , it's just that there is so much to do on computers, there are numerous possiblitities. i just wonder about the future of computing.

i mean, will virtual reality computing take off soon ? and will it intergrate with technology so that it does'nt interfere with the nervous system?, such as people having seizers from the 3-d flashing in eye glasses.

or will technology take a different turn and go into the realms of holografic interface?, just like you see on startrek generations. the hologram room.

I work on my business marketing wise talkign to poeple quite a bit each day etc.

Weight lifting, i've been seriously lifting for a while.

I play backyard football

I party

I enjoy pool.

I debate.

~mr mixx~ said:
it's nice to know that i'm not the only Sci-fi buff, i am always glued to the sci-fi channel / the history channel / or the science channel...

I would be too if I'd get any of those channels :p

~mr mixx~ said:
it's nice to know that i'm not the only Sci-fi buff, i am always glued to the sci-fi channel / the history channel / or the science channel...
Me too, Stargate is my favourite, new series next month, and another after that next year, great!!
ok.gif

in my spare time i race at tracks in like pennsylvania and upstate new york, i am a big motor head so i also like to work on dirtbikes, quads, cars and pretty much anything with an engine on it.

School, Friends, Computers.

That right there pretty much sums up my life.

My parents are also stargate fans.. they have like 6 or 7 seasons on DVD.. can't remember.. good show though.

The episode where o'neil and tealc' are caught in a 10 hour time loop was hilarius.

I'd like to say i'm a real anime fan.. but I have so much of it.. and I haven't watched nearly any of it.. i've watched the gundam series, trigun, neon genesis.. and thats about it.. i've got plenty more that I really should watch but haven't...

Hang out with my boys, Skydiving, Paramotoring, Martial Arts, Interactive shooting ranges (ie. I walk into a premade town or building and bad guys jump out, at times with innocent civilians and I must take em out.). When I'm not doing any of these, I may turn on the tv.

~K-Pow~ said:
I like to play sports and drink

what a lovely combination. :D Just remember to play sports and drink after it, if u do it the other way around u might not be in 100% playing condition. :p

Computers, as well as gaming, used to be my main hobby of the day..
Recently, things changed when I began trying to get more physically fit, and so, working out has become a hobby of mine that I enjoy doing daily.

Throughout the day, I try to do 200 pushups and 200 situps in reps of 50.
I then take some time and run a mile or two at the local track, and then I work on lifting some weights. After I work out, I ussually go out with my friends and enjoy the day.

Thats my workout schedule on a day that I'm not doing military training techniques that are used to train army rangers on a 6 week scale. On those days, training is much more intense but also more fun.. and I ussually work out 2+ hours a day.

I used to hate working out, but now, its fun and I feel at ease when I do it.. and I feel better about myself in a way, when I'm sore and achey the next morning.. knowing it was a good workout. :p

Back
Top Bottom