Spare time

lhuser said:
Once money comes in, we are talking seriously...and when I mean serious, it's serious. Once I will work PERMANENTLY in a computer shop...or even in HP or Matrox buildings, I will be only working with PCs. Okay, I might have spare times and try to pop in here, but when David dies (Life goes on...no one is invincible), I might be an extreme old fart (Man...It's baby food time!) but if the forum is still on...higly doubts it lol...but if it is, I can try to pop in..and finish the job...til I die.
Nah, you won't be an old fart, I'm fairly old, but I'm not one, [hey, no comments! lol] & I stiill enjoy steak, you've got a funny idea of old folk, but then you are young, when I was your age, everyone one over 50 was old, hey David'll be pleased, he's about 30, & you reckon he'll be dead when?, he'll love reading that on a Saturday morning, you've just made his weekend!

computers are addicting to some, but for me i love fixing them. mostly for playing video games and music editing for me, but i do have to say there has to be a limit, and don't let the computer rule your life..:rolleyes:

get outdoors and do stuff, enjoy life, take time to enjoy the simple things in life...like spending time with someone you haven't seen in years. write a letter off to someone just because, and having more than one hobby is a must.

~mr mixx~ said:
computers are addicting to some, but for me i love fixing them. mostly for playing video games and music editing for me, but i do have to say there has to be a limit, and don't let the computer rule your life..:rolleyes:

get outdoors and do stuff, enjoy life, take time to enjoy the simple things in life...like spending time with someone you haven't seen in years. write a letter off to someone just because, and having more than one hobby is a must.
Yes, I understand what you mean there, but people like me and probably Alvino and ownage are into PCs and tend to do that for a living. It won't rule over, but will play a major part in life.

Brookfield said:
Nah, you won't be an old fart, I'm fairly old, but I'm not one, [hey, no comments! lol] & I stiill enjoy steak, you've got a funny idea of old folk, but then you are young, when I was your age, everyone one over 50 was old, hey David'll be pleased, he's about 30, & you reckon he'll be dead when?, he'll love reading that on a Saturday morning, you've just made his weekend!
Well, I don't even know if I shall see my 50 years. When I meant old fart, is around 90 years old. David will read this, but he knows it's part of life.

lhuser said:
Yes, I understand what you mean there, but people like me and probably Alvino and ownage are into PCs and tend to do that for a living. It won't rule over, but will play a major part in life.

i can totally relate to what you said about pc's being playing a big role in your life, computer's & music are my life...one very good thing is that at least there will never be a shortage of software for the pc, and i'm always playing around with new software.

I usually practice guitar or something. The PC is just a place to go when I have nothing to do... which is like always. But going for a walk in the bush and checking out nature is fuN!!!

I'm a serious SciFi and anime buff. So if not online I've most likely got my nose in the tube watching SciFi channel and Cartoon network. Other than that I still take pictures and take care of my little Cleo.

I tend to spend most of my working day on the computer so when at home I like to relax, go to the gym, bars, clubs etc, the puter is normally on though when I am indoors, but its not used for much more then keeping in contact with friends and writing assignments, work projects.

I love reading, so a good book, and music in the background is my idea of a good night in on occasion.

setishock said:
I'm a serious SciFi and anime buff. So if not online I've most likely got my nose in the tube watching SciFi channel and Cartoon network. Other than that I still take pictures and take care of my little Cleo.

it's nice to know that i'm not the only Sci-fi buff, i am always glued to the sci-fi channel / the history channel / or the science channel...

Yeah I alway like to have a go at other hobbies rather than computing. It always sounds sad when people say what are your hobbies and you say computing!!

Back
Top Bottom