this really ticks me off

pissed me off just up in left them and they even had 2 armored vehicles with a gun mounted on top.

This really bad, & it's all over the media here, about troops systematically torturing Iraqi's etc, aren't we getting enough grief already for just being there, without this, it'll give the insurgents more excuse, as if they need more.

Nik00117 said:
Mistakes happen... i'll get over it.
If you are referring to my post about the torturing, you may get over it, but millions won't!!, do you really not realise the huge repercussions this will have, not only will atrocities increase in Iraq because of it, but this will add fuel to bin Laden's excuse to duplicate the effects of 9/11 in another part of the world, possibly England, affecting me, possibly Germany, affecting you, in fact anywhere, I despair of you Nik sometimes, mainly a good guy, then you say a stupid thing like this, & if anyone supports you, I suggest they think carefully before they post, not because of me, but because of the others reaction to you, now you can tell I've changed, before, you'd be enjoying an autumn break about now.

Um, Brook one thing i've learned from the mitiary if they did flee in terror and left their post ungrauded then they'd be court marshalled. Military doesn't play BS within its ranks. Secondly off, what if they thought the convey was behind them? Honsetly I feel it was a mistake on both sides. If they did go AWOL I assure you they'd be punished.

I believe their is a second side of the story as well and the news report is likely being too hard on the soldiers.

DJ-CHRIS said:
I believe their is a second side of the story as well and the news report is likely being too hard on the soldiers.

theres no news like bad news.

Back
Top Bottom