culexor

Daemon Poster
Gallery: Lights!

What lights do you have in your computer? I have:
372534_A.jpg
2 of these:
372512_A.jpg
counterblue.jpg
i also have working headlights on my case....
0327-BLACK-Y-LANGLE-200.jpg
and some red light up tape (its kinda gay) i will soon have a pic of all of my stuff.....

I need one of those neon tubes. Or whatever that first pic is.

I have a clear sub amp in my car. It has hooks in it for something like that.

Where did ya get that?

But no lights in my computer..

Lights
Here's a 20-sec 1.5MB video of mine.
It's a Sunbeam Meteor Light and a NZXT 120mm blue fan basically.
And it isn't sound reactive... yet. It just kinda looks like it. The video is me manually cycling through settings, there are 8 of them but I use the last one.

do you know if there are any LED or UV reactive CSS grills for a 120mm fan? I've been looking but can't find any good grills for mine.

ArrizX said:
I need one of those neon tubes. Or whatever that first pic is.

I have a clear sub amp in my car. It has hooks in it for something like that.

Where did ya get that?

But no lights in my computer..

Cold Cathode :)
You can find a bunch of them at CrazyPC, and they have little features:
http://www.crazypc.com/products/casemods/lighting.htm#single

Anyways if you have money ingore this

I would recommend that if you just want game performance and don't really go to LAN parties like I do, then I would recommend you STOP right now on buying lights. I have done this and spent over 200 dollars in makeing my computer look good without adding any cooling or performance. It was a great mistake on my part and I would just like to warn you. Just on a personal note I would suggest Flat black case with no window and a load of Panflo fans (120mm of course)

I probably spent about 30 dollars trying to make my case look good, which included 2 sets of cold cathode tubes. the first set was red, and the second were UV. I'm back to the red ones because the UV's burned out.

Bah, it's just lights lol!

dscf0174sa7.jpg

The non lighted fan has blue leds...it just can't power on for some reasons. Sometimes it flashes...but it's blank 90% of time.

^Maybe you should get a 4-pin molex to 3-pin converter and hook it directly to a cha_fan pin on your mobo.

I have that as a function already. The three fans are modded by the guy and due to that Fan controller frying (The fan was flashing still), I took the rewiring and all three blue led fans are on that same 3-pin connector.

Back
Top Bottom