fast help please!!!!!!!

convergecult

In Runtime
ok so my new mb came intoday and i hooked it up got everything put in there was no place to plug my cases enternal speaker in so im guessing it has one built in?( ECS RC410L/800-M 2.0 Socket T) anyway im just useing onboard graphics right now..however im getting the same problem i was getting before. i turn it on all the fans kik on, one disk drive turns on and i can not tell if the hd is doing anything.. but i get no beeps and the monitor stays black.

You're sure there's no place for the speaker? There should be a standard front panel connector somewhere on the mobo. Double-check your manual just to make sure.

So u had this problem before, replaced ya mobo and its still the same? Are ya RAM and PSU ok, is ya CPU seated properly?

yea i had the same problem before and i never touched the cpu when it happend the first time. ive usd two different powersupplies.i just do not understand what i am doing wrong

Are you are using the old parts from your old computer? (RAM, CPU) I would make sure all those are compatible with your new motherboard.

ok well im new to all theses terms..are you meaning the thing i put on the case when i screwed in the mothorboard? or the little washers?

standoffs are the little screws that sit between ya mobo and bottom of the case to raise the board a little so it doesnt short on the case

Back
Top Bottom