help

iluvslp said:
thnx every1 for all the post, ive got a question what is a good antivirus AVG or Norton.

I dont think I would reccomend Norton to anyone... Norton has been by far the worse one I've used yet, even the free ones are better :p

AVG is best(free and being how it is),
Norton takes up alot of RAM, if you are using alot of open/running programs or browser windows, etc, specially not good if you have'nt got much RAM, to start with.. full stop.

BTW, Steff stop post-whore'n

she was probably just joshing you....lol

anyways , i think that Norton can be a resource hog, but it's fairly good, until you un-install a trial period of one of their anti-virus programs...then it screws with your system.

but everyone has their own opinion on the subject, since everyone has different setups.

~mr mixx~ said:
she was probably just joshing you....lol

anyways , i think that Norton can be a resource hog, but it's fairly good, until you un-install a trial period of one of their anti-virus programs...then it screws with your system.

but everyone has their own opinion on the subject, since everyone has different setups.

EDITITED: DON'T QUOTE ISH LIKE THAT !!

I could easily deploy Norton Client Security to all 300+ pc's at work...ahhh, this is bliss....now that I'm changing over to F-Secure's enterprise package, i have to VISIT each individual PC and manually uninstall norton..... :mad:

ps: im sure i'll get in trouble again, someone here must work for symantec

this is another reason i dont like forums full of children, cause i cuss worse than any sailor you've ever met...

systeq said:
this is another reason i dont like forums full of children, cause i cuss worse than any sailor you've ever met...

i was doing my job, and if i were you..i would check my PM :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom