Two lines

Brookfield

Golden Master
I'm in the D.L.O.R.P. league now, [double line of rep points] I guess that I'll get some stick from some for making a big deal of it, after all, a lot of you got there before me, I've been getting quite a lot of pos points lately, & a certain member gave me one yesterday, that tipped it over, thanks, I know who you are!

Reputation points in my opinion is stupid. People give out reputation for the silliest of things.

"Oh wow, you're the same age as me, have some rep!"

"Hey, you live only 200 miles away from me, here's some rep for ya!"

Lac3y said:
Reputation points in my opinion is stupid. People give out reputation for the silliest of things.

i havnt had anyone do that to me lol..

Lac3y said:

Does it matter? It's only a green bar. :rolleyes:

What gets me about the rep system is that negative repping seems to be against the rules... :rolleyes:

Well it's okay to negative rep those who deserve it, but if you're doing it because you disagree with them or you just don't like them, that's not right.

Of course, it really doesn't matter anyhow because it's just a green bar really...it's not a big deal or anything.

It's hardly the end of the world if you get some neg reps..just a green bar guys! We all know the cool ones, without having to look at some green bar..

Lac3y said:

What really surprised me, was that of my several pos reps, one was from a mod.

Back
Top Bottom