HP Acquires Voodoo Computers

alvino

Golden Master
http://www.anandtech.com/systems/showdoc.aspx?i=2847

This could be a good move for HP, as they have yet to tap into the gaming enthusiast market. Considering the extremely high-quality systems that Voodoo makes, I'm excited to see what HP can come out with. This could also put HP in a better spot especially after that controversy where HP started spying and tapping on their employees and a few CNET reporters that were involved with the board meeting leaks.

Of course, only time will tell.

So is this a sort of "SCREW YOU!" to Dell for getting Alienware? lol, that's what I think of it as :D

Well you could say that, but I would rather have a gaming PC from HP that is designed or made by Voodoo, than a PC from Dell that is made by Alienware. Sure, Alienware has those spiffy cases, but they're nothing compared to Voodoo. Voodoo computers are so expensive, you could literally buy a new car for one PC (the 24-karat gold-plated Omen PC is about $10,000-$14,000 when fully loaded). I must say that it definately is worth it though.

Don't forget about Voodoo's great internal jobs too. I swear, they're like magicians. If you ever get the rare opportunity to open up one, I can guarantee you'll see no wires in plain sight at all. No extra wires, none showing. It's almost creepy. :p

Back
Top Bottom