Yay! My new light came in!

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
Finally, the junk keeps pouring in. Yesterday it was my new AM2 bracket and paste, and now it's my Sunbeam Meteor Light and my Sunbeam LAN Party bag.
Anyway, I was so excited I took a video. It doesn't really do it justice, but you get an idea of how it looks. The inside is actually illuminated better all around. Also, it isn't sound activated, it's just a track I threw in there. It has 8 settings and I'm leaving it on the last one cause it's the most obnoxious. :p
Whaddya think?

Lights!

It was $5. I'll just go without eating out for a week and I'll break even.

thats f***king awesome!!!!! i have a sound activated cold cathode, but thats better!!! what is it called and where can i get it and for how much???

THE MIXX SAY'S: WATCH THE LAUGUAGE

It's a Sunbeam Meteor Light, basically a cathode tube with 12 LED's on a PCB instead of the solid bar. I think Logisys sells the same thing but it seems like it's more expensive. I've seen them everywhere but I got mine from Xoxide.com for $5 before shipping. I'll probably get 1 more blue and 2 UV's, then a Sunbeam Lightbus to control fans and lights and call it quits.

Pretty cool. Personally I think it's too flashy, but definately a neat thing to show off.

Well, it also has a solid mode and/or slower patterns if you're a more conservative type. I got it because I wanted a cathode, but this is all that and a bag of chips.

Back
Top Bottom