Wont be around as much..

G35x

Golden Master
Hey guys, havent been able to visit CF as much as I did before..Things have come up, dont have that much time on my hands anymore..Its my junior year, and Im going to enjoy it heh..Took some ap classes, got football practice now..Just to much on my schedule right now..And heh, now I can drive, so ehh, rather then being on the computer, I can just head to the mall or what not...Anyhow, nice meeting all of you, it was fun, prooly wont be around as much...Thanks for all the help mates...Prooly be another jac006, drop by once in a while...peaccccceeee... :p

Shout outs..
Ariizx
Joxley
TommyBoy
lhuser
Kpow
Mike

made some good friends on here, anyhow dont be mad if I forgot you lol, it just a quick run down...Well, gotta go do some hw.. :(

Lol I love how noone ever gets my name right. Its always arrizz, ArriZx, Ariizx, Arix etc. Just funny :p

But anyways..

Ya man life is more importent then a forum, do what you gotta do.

And you have my aim so hit me up once in a while and keep me up to date.

Hey man...thanks for the shout out...have fun with football practice and driving and all that...see ya around aim.

later. yeah.. ap american history is a pain...i'm studying for a test tomorrow right now.

ArrizX said:
Lol I love how noone ever gets my name right. Its always arrizz, ArriZx, Ariizx, Arix etc. Just funny :p

But anyways..

Ya man life is more importent then a forum, do what you gotta do.

And you have my aim so hit me up once in a while and keep me up to date.

Hey it used to be arrix on css with whats his face..k.o lol.
Also peace out, catch ya on the flip side g35x

Don't forget about us here man, keep it on the real & good luck with the school thang... and now that you can drive, i can see your point.

Back
Top Bottom