not been able 2 get on CF

yes i am on a school computer now and i have done spyware scans and tried messing with internet options. i will try the ip some time. 1 person im-ed me last night and we tried some stuff but it didn't work. i will try clearing cache again but i have tried that before with no luck.

Could you maybe use a proxy, see what that does, and would it be possible to post a screenshot?

yea i can get a screenshot and try 2 post it soon. but like i said all that loads is the background color and the logo at the top left. thats it. no body or anyting.

EDIT: i did a tracert to computer forums and i noticed quite a few times it stopped for a second or 2, put a star in the point it was trying 2 do, and then moved on. it was kinda odd but i thought maybe something like that might be the problem.

about the proxy, idk how i would get 1 anyways...

Does the banner load? Perhaps you have that software installed that blocks ads thereby stopping the site loading because it had detected one.

hm....well i had tried disabling my security before. the computer forums logo and background shows up. the ad doesn't. i can i've tried adding it 2 my trusted sites and what not, didn't help any. sometimes i will get the page 2 load and i will login but then i just get the banner and background again once i get passed the thankyou for logging in screen.

i don't see why i'd have 2 do that though.....my downstairs computer than i'm on (right now) is on the same network and it's accessing cf just fine....it's gotta be some security thing with my computer or something.....

MooseMan said:
i don't see why i'd have 2 do that though.....my downstairs computer than i'm on (right now) is on the same network and it's accessing cf just fine....it's gotta be some security thing with my computer or something.....

Just try it, it could be to do with your ip address..

Try

Start>command>ipconfig /renew

Note the space after ipconfig..

MooseMan said:
Rep point for you, for being generally helpful on forums, hope you get your problem sorted soon.

Back
Top Bottom