Mind As Well Introduce Myself

well 2gigs of ram isn't bad or anything. the vid card isn't 2 great but not horrible. anyways welcome 2 the forums! as quite a few said very nice intro. also i like the newegg posted on ur wall i can see part of in the second pic! :)

btw i want a binary blanket....lucky u.

MooseMan said:
well 2gigs of ram isn't bad or anything. the vid card isn't 2 great but not horrible. anyways welcome 2 the forums! as quite a few said very nice intro. also i like the newegg posted on ur wall i can see part of in the second pic! :)

btw i want a binary blanket....lucky u.

I <3 newegg...Anyways if you want the Binary blanket it's big enough to cover me and I'm 6' 1" with 169lbs behind me, and if you want it just go buy it along with the binary pillows at THink Geek I will get the links below. (Thanks again for the nice intro :) )

Pillow:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/apparel/hoodies/5a89/

Flece / Blanket:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/apparel/hoodies/574a/

I know there expencive but are they worth it

Noxious020189 said:
Who needs screws when you can use Zipties

+

It circulates just find I can get it down to 45C on my GPU, WOOT thats only in the winter though and thats when no heats on, but trust me it's a POS. I only have 2GIG of RAM, AGP 6800GT, 3.0E, and 1 Raptor drive. I want to throw it out a window along with the case. I want a mid tower for my next build with a PPU will be the biggest acomplishment for me. If I get my own house I want to actualy screw the mobo and verything to the wall, and mount it straight to a wall with watercooling, or phase change. I doubt that will be anytime soon, but I plan to one day.

Lol, they are all over my rig as well, they are so good!

Hey, and welcome :)

I'm also a fan of 3D Studio Max, and consider myself to be rather good at modelling/designing and the like.

Kage said:
Hey, and welcome :)

I'm also a fan of 3D Studio Max, and consider myself to be rather good at modelling/designing and the like.

I just like to screw arround with the physics. I just have nothing to make (an idea) I made a fan grill that looked really good in it, but it was very basic. If I can find it I will show it.

Back
Top Bottom