well a description of my day today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hackslayer said:
lol there's a couple in there
Nah, doesn't matter, there are those a lot worse than you, then there are the one who only post using textspeak, 2 for to, etc, yuck!, there should be rule against it :(

john123 said:
:O

joxley, your 16 and you have a wife??? :O

Lol, sorry, it's my girlfriend, but she's round here that much, and we've been going out that long, I just call her the wife.

Steff said:
I hate that expression too :mad: , I always referred to my late wife by her name, or my wife.
joxley>>
whistle.gif
girlfriend>>
headphones.gif

Lol, yea. It's all good though I guess :) Always better to be known by your name though haha :D

joxley1990 said:
Haha, I think the expression is a little rude myself, but as I am not married..you know..
The smilies are just a bit of fun, knew you could take it :D

Jon. said:
Haha that's not deppressing at all :D j/k

I have a differen't schedule every day, I go to school get off of school go home hang out with friends for like an hour give me a ride to work, then come home and get on the comp for a while, but when I don't work we are always doing something wether it be basketball, Halo, hanging out, getting somethin to eat or even playing soccer with the Mormons... :)

you sound alot like me except soccer with mormons

~K-Pow~ said:
Question... Why do you say bird when referring to your girlfriend????

Tis an english thing buddy, I hate the word "bird" when referring to a girlfriend..I used to use it..college has changed me man..

And Brookfield..your smilies are great man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom