well a description of my day today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I told you, come in! Lol! I might be working for a bit in the Chorlton branch soon..ill talk to you sometime anyway..

Im 10 minutes on the bus, away from Glasseye..

Kage said:
Haha Joxley, you live so close to where I am, its scary.

Sorry, where abouts are you? Newcastle?

My typical day....get up...go to work....come home....get on the computer.....eat dinner.....more computer....bedtime.........exciting...lol

Haha that's not deppressing at all :D j/k

I have a differen't schedule every day, I go to school get off of school go home hang out with friends for like an hour give me a ride to work, then come home and get on the comp for a while, but when I don't work we are always doing something wether it be basketball, Halo, hanging out, getting somethin to eat or even playing soccer with the Mormons... :)

My day..

Wake up, go on putta..go to college..fix putta's all day...come home..have something to eat..get the wife over..more putta...wife comes over...bed ;) then work..then..get home abouttt..now! lol

joxley1990 said:
My day..

Wake up, go on putta..go to college..fix putta's all day...come home..have something to eat..get the wife over..more putta...wife comes over...bed ;) then work..then..get home abouttt..now! lol
:O

joxley, your 16 and you have a wife??? :O

Steff said:
Kool, not that far away. Lol :)
Good, Brits on the increase
dance.gif
more, more!! I live on the Isle of Wight.

john123 said:
Well i woke up at eight, and went to school for 9 o clock. Stayed there till normal dismissal time, and then volunteered to help out with the school meet the teacher barbeque. so i stayed from 2:30 to 8 pm to setup all the tables, barbeques, and put drinks in coolers and stuff. I feel so freaking sore because of all the work i did.

I got so much free food and drinks for helping out. ate like 3 burgers, 1 hot dog, and had like 6 pops. some of my friends were distributing the food, and ppl had these food coupons that they pre-bought and used them to get the food. well i asked my friend to give me some of the already-used coupons and i gave them to ppl and so alot of ppl got alot of free food. at the end there was a bunch of left over food so ppl went and stole all this pop and burgers.

oh and during our "helping out" i went with my friends on the field for like half an hour and tossed a football and we tought these girl how to throw it properly. lol.

well thats it.

lol me and My friends were playing football today andtought our friend how to throw poperley

Hackslayer said:
lol me and My friends were playing football today and taught our friend how to throw poperley
Who's Poperley, someone you both dislike?, er, sorry about that, I of course know it's a typo, couldn't resist it!, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom