Gallery: Your desktop

X1337 said:
Here is the video of part of the dual boot.. Lol, sorry for second post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAt2i9rZn4M
your tutorial's intro music was increadibly annoying. (i'm not a death metal guy :\)

Cool idea though, but if you want to show it to some people as a method of help, you might want to revamp it a little bit.. you were hard to hear when you were talking.. and you didn't do that great of a job describing what each part of the .ini file does.

MikeReiner said:
your tutorial's intro music was increadibly annoying. (i'm not a death metal guy :\)

Cool idea though, but if you want to show it to some people as a method of help, you might want to revamp it a little bit.. you were hard to hear when you were talking.. and you didn't do that great of a job describing what each part of the .ini file does.
I know, lol see really I didnt really want to do it so I just made a crapy video of it

Heh, I have it on some others and it doesn't operate well. My OS reminds me of the slow arse Windows 2000...that I am now the official runner. Windows 95 is like...eh...Linux.
Upgrade Windows 95 to 2000...Use SP4, UR1, make it SAME looking as Windows 95...finally can get the programs that didn't run on...SLOW :mad: Any of these crap shaft is dumb looking...I preffered 2003.

lhuser said:
Heh, I have it on some others and it doesn't operate well. My OS reminds me of the slow arse Windows 2000...that I am now the official runner. Windows 95 is like...eh...Linux.
Upgrade Windows 95 to 2000...Use SP4, UR1, make it SAME looking as Windows 95...finally can get the programs that didn't run on...SLOW :mad: Any of these crap shaft is dumb looking...I preffered 2003.
Hm. Windows 2000 was always relatively fast for me.

1sr4.jpg

lhuser said:
Preety cool my arse! It takes loads of time to load.
I think it's cool because windows 98 was always stable in my experience. XP is good too but I like 98 as well. Anything is better than ME i always say :D

Right click on desktop select new Shortcut and copy and paste this in

%windir%\system32\rundll32.exe user32.dll,LockWorkStation

Then for the name of the shortcut put it as what ever you want :p

I also made it so that if i press ctrl+Alt+L it locks my computer :)

Back
Top Bottom