Looking for a Brute Force Attack program...

UK31337 said:
lol good luck in finding one

some cretin tried to hack seti's acc using one of these gypsies... pity was it didnt work lol

just wait until im sober again... then the queen's english will make a return !1

Lol, drunk people on a forum..haha!

DJ-CHRIS said:
I gave you some positive rep because you know what you're talking about, for the main part at least.

for the main part at least??? what dont i know that you do, hahaha. i tell ya what...ive given up on learning too much stuff cause all i really need to know is what i work on. what i dont know, i just google. when that doesnt work, i can still hit up my IT resources at HP, Dell and one of my 3rd party IT vendors for the school district ;) All for free! My next career step is to get back into a project management role, where i have IT personnel under my wing getting the job done :D Whether I end up doing that here at this school, the other one i just started working at, or on my own, is yet to be seen.

systeq said:
for the main part at least??? what dont i know that you do, hahaha. i tell ya what...ive given up on learning too much stuff cause all i really need to know is what i work on. what i dont know, i just google. when that doesnt work, i can still hit up my IT resources at HP, Dell and one of my 3rd party IT vendors for the school district ;) All for free! My next career step is to get back into a project management role, where i have IT personnel under my wing getting the job done :D Whether I end up doing that here at this school, the other one i just started working at, or on my own, is yet to be seen.

no response :p

just pickin' on ya...

Back
Top Bottom