Mountain Dew

Haha, I never used it so hah! :p One feature I can't live without is tabs though...

HAHAHAHA! I've converted yet another person to Maxthonism. :p It's pretty nice, is it not? Uses the IE engine so all websites should perform fine, where as Firefox might have problem with some Flash or Java heavy sites.

I prefer drinking Cocaine (click to read a news article) myself ...

Soon to hit British shores; however I managed to get some courtesy of a good friend in the US. Awesome stuff, and blows away the likes of Red Bull.

ArrizX said:
Id take IE 6 over 7 any day..

Opera is like the perfect browser for me once I get it all set and done with Icons. But it crashes ALOT and I dont know why :(

FF has never crashed on me. But it seems too plain even with themes..

Id look into Maxthon but Mike mentionted it not having Mouse3... And I cant not have it.
that's odd. I've never had it crash on me yet. Firefox and IE6 used to crash more. I installed IE7 and that's stable, but I really like opera so I use that as my primary browser.

Slayer said:

Soon to hit British shores; however I managed to get some courtesy of a good friend in the US. Awesome stuff, and blows away the likes of Red Bull.

Wow, can't wait for that stuff to come out lol

Slayer said:

Yeah, well the name itself is kinda weird. Haha..Cocaine...:p

ArrizX said:
It used to be my coffee. But now its just something that I drink occassionally after school. And I load up on when friends come over.

When the friends are over its all about Mt. Dew and Cheezits. :p
Do you like the regular Cheezits or the other flavors. I like the parmesan and garlic ones, or the taco ones, and there are some others, can't think of them right now.

Those things rock....

Back
Top Bottom