What Applications Make Your Life Easier?

Noxious020189

Baseband Member
I just wanted to make this thread, so that people can get an idea of what to get if they never even thought of it. I guess I'll start with only a few.

1) EasyTag - It's a program that allows you to tag your MP3's very easily.

2) UltraMon - It's a program that allows you to do many things with dual monitors (if you have them).

3) Hide Folders XP - It's a program that allows you to hide folders even if the option of show hidden folders is on, and it allows you to lock them to.

4) HotKeyz - It's a program that dose what the title says. It allows you to hotkey almost anything.

5) Tweak UI - It's a program that lets you tweak little things in Windows.

6) Driver Cleaner - It's a program that dose what the title says. It allows you to clean your drivers instead of trying to find the uninstall point.

7) DAEMON Tools - It's a program that lets you emulate your ISO's that you made from the original copy of the disk, so that you don't have to keep switching your disks.

If you want to add onto this list that would be nice, and I may add more as I go and need more stuff. Again alls this is for is to help people out on finding out what they can do with all the applicaitons out there.

Back
Top Bottom