Logitech X-530 vs. Z-5300e [5.1 Sound System Showdown]

G9

Daemon Poster
It's the $54 X-530 versus the $115 Z-5300e. Now, the general initial conclusion is to think that for double the price, the 5300 is a lot better. Having a 2.1 system currently... which is better for me, and is the 5300 that much of an improvement, especially for the price?

i have the x-530, and u wont be disappointed. i really dont see how i would need anything more powerful. the x-530 has incredible sound quality, great bass (if u want it low or high) and goes plenty loud

idk how much better the z-5300e would be, i imagine it would just go louder with a stronger subwoofer, depends on what u wanna use it for i guess.

Yeah... do you have any idea how to read speaker tech specs and interpret differences?

i have the X530s and have no problem with them, they are very good for that much money.

Yes... have you guys ever had an average 2.1 system before? Is it a big leap from an average 2.1 system?

i had the 2.1 w/ a subwoofer.the ones i got now i like a lot more, i have two speakers in rear so yeah the sound quality is a lot better and i can notice its cleaner and i can get it loud and everything.

as far as tech specs. i just looked at the wattage and thought 70 was good. after that i knew logitech would be good for speakers then saw the outstanding ratings, so thats when i decided to get it.

i know ur supposed to look at the different frequency reponses for the different speakers, like 40-20KHz for a couple, and the subwoofer has different numbers, lower, idk.

i didnt really bother with that, just saw the ratings.

The X-530 is pretty good for the price, but if you want THX certified you'll need to go with the Z-5300's.

The X-530 doesnt have enough mid, and with so much bass, it sounds funny.

However, not bad. My dad has those.. They are nice and get loud. Couldnt beat the performance for the price.

ArrizX said:
The X-530 doesnt have enough mid, and with so much bass, it sounds funny.

However, not bad. My dad has those.. They are nice and get loud. Couldnt beat the performance for the price.
But from a 2.1 system, it must sound a helluva lot better, right? Even a high-end 2.1?

Maybe not so high-end... here are the specs of mine:

Impendance: 4
Power: 120v - 60hz
Power/Audio: 30 Watts

How much better will it sound... X-530-wise?

Back
Top Bottom