Mountain Dew

I don't like Mountain Dew that much...the taste is okay.

For classic american food like burgers or hot dogs, nothing beats the classic taste of Coca-Cola or Pepsi Cola. :D I usually prefer Root Beer, 7-Up, Sierra Mist or Sprite.

Of course, Monster Energy FTW!

Dammnit, I hate the Intellimouse. Stupid Back button are too damn sensitive. I barely tapped on it by mistake and boom, everything I typed here is gone. Sheshh. Stupid mouse. They need to make it so that more force is needed to push down those stupid side buttons.

Anyways, I hear that calcium from your bones are depleted to digest soda because the regular stuff can't do it or whatever you call it. So you lose calcium when you drink soda. Then I also heard too that diet drinks cause cancer. Man, so many bad things, lol. We're all going to die, yay.

Copperhead said:
i think regular is way better than diet

the chemicals in diet will give u all sorts of problems. cancer causing
oh well.... as long as it tastes good, I'm happy :) besides, I've never had a problem with diet so like I always say "If it ain't broke don't try to fix it" :D

TRDCorolla said:
Dammnit, I hate the Intellimouse. Stupid Back button are too damn sensitive. I barely tapped on it by mistake and boom, everything I typed here is gone. Sheshh. Stupid mouse. They need to make it so that more force is needed to push down those stupid side buttons.

Anyways, I hear that calcium from your bones are depleted to digest soda because the regular stuff can't do it or whatever you call it. So you lose calcium when you drink soda. Then I also heard too that diet drinks cause cancer. Man, so many bad things, lol. We're all going to die, yay.

You could just push the forward button. Usually the browser still has the cache saved for the page you were previously on. At least that's how it is for me.

Yeah, diet sodas are worse than normal sodas. You might as well have sugar than sweeteners, because that stuff is full of crap. Ugh.

alvino said:
You could just push the forward button. Usually the browser still has the cache saved for the page you were previously on. At least that's how it is for me.

Only FF and Opera. IE doesnt keep the catch.

Haha.. you guys are crazy.. I can't stand drinking THAT MUCH soda.. maybe a shit load at a lan party.. but otherwise I have become a water drinker. I don't feel so worn out later on anymore.

Back
Top Bottom