Car Thread!

lhuser said:
All I care is a car economic car for the gas...meaning...low cost for fill up. I dunno if a 3.5Liter V6 engine like the car that I want here will do:

2001OLDSMOBILEINTRIGUE.jpg

I just want this one...no need to modify anything, buy a system...just something standard and gets me to point A to point B in safety and economy.

i look at cars the same way. good on gas, nice system, im good to go

jac006 said:
Brand New. $30,000 with a lot of negotiation.

jac006 said:
Seriously, I have an 04

brand new? 04? so they had it sitting around for 2 years?

i smell something.. and it aint what i trod in at the sanctuary on saturday..

piccies, then i will believe..

Who knows, no way in hell he paid 30,000 for an 04, when you can get a 06 for 30,000..Either he got ripped, or is lying about the price, or just just getting his words mixed up.

I bet he does not even have one. But a family member or friend does so the reason he can not supply a picture is because he is waiting until he can go over to their house and take a pic.

Or he is just flat out lying.

Ehh who knows, just odd having a 50g car all togther parts and what not, and not one picture on the computer heh..

G35x said:
Ehh who knows, just odd having a 50g car all togther parts and what not, and not one picture on the computer heh..

haha.. ive got loads of my pics of my car on my puter, and it isnt anywhere near as good as a G35.. but i like it, goes well enough for me.. :D. best thing about it is that its diesel, and i get alot of MPG from it..

I could post more picts of my engine bay with all my TRD stuff, but I'm too damn lazy. I had a bunch awhile back, but don't know where the files went. I'll have to take them all over again.

Back
Top Bottom