Making Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
X1337 said:
ok well she told me she was going to add me when shes gets on msn ;) , but knowing girls I dont know if she is

Just go with it man...

It sounds like she mgiht like you, or is just a nice chick that likes being friendly...

Either way, don't over analyse things, don't think about what if this or what if that. Let it flow... And if it's meant to happen, it will. Just be yourself.

What I would recommend is to take it slowly. don't ask her out within 3 hours. Never go too fast with girls...bad thing to do.

lhuser said:
What I would recommend is to take it slowly. don't ask her out within 3 hours. Never go too fast with girls...bad thing to do.

I will agree for the most part, it all depends on what you are looking for.

If you are just looking to smash and thats it, then ask her out NOW!

If you really like this girl, and maybe would like to have a meaningful relationship, go with lhuser's advice....its all depends what you are looking for though.

Toby said:
Just go with it man...

It sounds like she mgiht like you, or is just a nice chick that likes being friendly...

Either way, don't over analyse things, don't think about what if this or what if that. Let it flow... And if it's meant to happen, it will. Just be yourself.
yep

Mercury&Solace said:
Quit posting here and go ask her out.
Shhh :rolleyes: , Like toby and I said. Let it roll

Toby said:
Same thing in my book. So you kind of contradicted yourself there dude.

Besides, just cause' people like computers (whether it be networking, programmnig, graphics, etc.) doesn't make them a geek.

So back off.

if you think having a threesome is childish...ya'll really are geeks or just prepubescent

systeq said:
if you think having a threesome is childish...ya'll really are geeks or just prepubescent

What does a threesome have to do with this thread?

And if you like comptuers your a geek :) Geek has to do with intrests, not behavior.

I maybee party boi who is the center of attention at a party, but im still a geek.

UK makes a thread asking for advice, & I'm sure he appreciates the differing opinions of most of you, then others pick this place to start squabbles & infights, he's asking for advice, now I'm giving it, pack it in now, he does not need this :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom