I have a question could someone please answer it

gangster

BSOD
Do I need a high speed connection for my Bluetooth adapter because My cell phone supports bluetooth and I would like connect my cell phone to my computer so I can up load some ringtones. Thanks :)

Check if your phone has software and/or accessories made for it at the manufactuer website like www.nokia.com.

Software will help transfer things, but sometimes if you buy a BLUETOOTH adapter/dongle (Something like that) some software will come with it and should be fairly easy to send over ringtones.

Try going to your general electrics store and asking them about this.

Wait.. what are you trying to do?
Stick ringtones on your phone or use your phone as a modem...

If you're trying to put ringtones on your phone, you don't need the internet as long as the ringtones are already on the PC.

Stick ringtones on my phone because I cant send them to my phone because I dont have the internet on my phone so I am going to buy a bluetooth adapter for my computer so I can transfere them using my bluetooth adapter so thats why I need to know do I need high speed internet or wil any internet connection work. Thanks

U dont even need the internet. Its really easy to convert the tracks off a cd etc and put them straight on ya phone. Also what type of phone have ya got? If its one with a memory card ya can transfer them straight to ya card with a card reader.

Back
Top Bottom