the computer i found today :)

Its mad how you lot just all find computers in the garbage...

Down where I am, garbage is in closed lids, that shouldn't be opened in other peoples properties, so how do you lot ever find them? Skips?...
I'd be too scared to go taking one out... just inacse I was caught or something. Though, I've never seen a scrapped PC around here.

john123 said:
well i just overclocked it to 450 in the bios. and what do u mean by jumpers? little plastic thingies? its an MDG computer.

edit: nope, no turbo button.
That means you need better cooling, or just put up more voltage... If the BIOS dont have CPU voltage than that is the best you can get

The thing is: MDG computers have a tendency to have unsuported mobos with CPUs. My guess would be to try it onto another machine. If you don't, I won't really say to ship it to me, so I can try it out. But, there should be a machine for it in fact. If it works at 600, then, the mobo is not supporting it. If it doesn't, something in the CPU is wrong...but it's highly doubtful.

Is Ontario (you) and Quebec (lhuser :p ) full of old computers in the garbage? Lol, always finding stuff... here you might find a rotted apple or a granola bar wrapper.

Back
Top Bottom