the most valuable thing in the world

ebay is getting rediculous....you can HARDLY trust anyone on it anymore. And some of the things people try to sell are just stupid. Take for instance, i saw an auction for a WAFFLE, yes thats right A (singular) WAFFLE!! The reason they were selling it was because they toasted it in a toaster, and when they got it out...it had burn marks that very vaguely spelled ELVIS.

.............Sold for 50 bucks....... :confused: :confused: :confused:

alvino said:
I should trademark my gamertag: The Ripe Punani. :D

ArrizXâ„¢

No doubt.. Hahaha

Ill give someone 5 dolla if they can call me up and pernounce my name. Hahahaha

lankygiant16 said:
ebay is getting rediculous....you can HARDLY trust anyone on it anymore. And some of the things people try to sell are just stupid. Take for instance, i saw an auction for a WAFFLE, yes thats right A (singular) WAFFLE!! The reason they were selling it was because they toasted it in a toaster, and when they got it out...it had burn marks that very vaguely spelled ELVIS.

.............Sold for 50 bucks....... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Dude, it puzzles me how people can even buy stuff like that. I remember recently there was all this buzz going on about how this piece of toast that looked like Virgin Mary sold for a few million or something. Not sure about the total, but it was A LOT. I would just eat the damn thing. :p

alvino said:
Dude, it puzzles me how people can even buy stuff like that. I remember recently there was all this buzz going on about how this piece of toast that looked like Virgin Mary sold for a few million or something. Not sure about the total, but it was A LOT. I would just eat the damn thing. :p

Amen.

alvino said:

That is ofcourse after youput some butter and cinnimon on it! :p And while we're at it...i wouldn't mind French toasting that thing either. Virgin Mary or not, if it's toast, it's good.

Back
Top Bottom