asking a girl out

Trivium Nate said:
Im lucky enough to have found a girl who loves me with all of her heart she wants to be with me so bad that she wont date any other guy bescause she thinks that no ther guy can compare to me, she wants to be with me forever she thinks were soul mates, she thinks im Sexy,smart,funny,cute,hot and handsome lol :rolleyes: Her and I were going out but right now were on break but all I would have to do is ask her out and thats it, she would be liek yes!, Seh really loves me and cares about me AloT! shes loved me since the 9th grade.

if she feels this way, then why are you on a "break"? Honestly i feel being on "breaks" is a lame way of breaking up. But seriouslt man, if you have a girl thats THAT crazy over you, and you have gone out, why pass it up. Shes not going to like being on a string like you are doing to her, and she'll forget about you and find someone who will respect her more. You talk like you own her.

Hey John, there are plenty of girls out there, how long have you known this girl?
The last girl i dated, we knew each other for a couple of months, and when i asked her out she said yes, but i got to know her more on the date and i found out that she was pretty boring, and before i asked her out i thought that we would be together for a long time, but now we're still just friends, nothing more.
All you have to do is just try and get to know a girl before you ask her out, and it could save you a couple of bucks too, if you know how she is, if she's not right for you, move on, there are a lot of girls out there, you just have to find her.

ArrizX said:
Lol okay I gotta say, I really only think there is one person ment for you.

And I can almost guarentee you wont find her in middle school. So dont worry too much bro.

I feel you on that one brother. :)

It just, for some people, takes them longer to find "the one" than others.

Well Amber and I are now done so much for her being perfect her and I are doen forevre

I broke up with her because. She Doest talk to me as much or hardly at all. She doesn't call at all she used to everyday. She hangs out with other guys everyday all day and she leaves comments on their my space saying I love you more than I do Nate. She was hanging out with this guy named Bret who she told me she hated, She hated him yet she hung out with him everyday I don't know she mostly just doesn't talk to me at all and when ever I call her House to see is she wants to hang out she is always busy or not home. And now Amber and I are forever done with anything and everything she is like yelling at any one that talks to me, she yelled at my friend Jen because I was talking to her, she yelled at my friend Stacie because her and I were talking about the fact that are best friend Ed was moving(Ed is my best best friend, and Stacie's Boyfriend) so I was going to go to Jens House today after work, Jen lives in the same apartment complex and Ed and Stacie and a bunch of my other friends and all of were going to hang out. Amber flipped and started saying all this stuff like “Nate your the worst boyfriend ever" Which actually didn't affect me in the least bit. She started saying all this stuff I was like NO! Her and I are done! I am going to move on I'm sorry that I didn't, I am beyond this now plenty of other girls in this world. (I just cant wait to find the petty girl that I'm supposed to be with forever she is going to be amazing)!!!!!

Yeah so I have learned form my mistake sand I am in no way shape or form hurt I am fine I am going to use this as a learning experience, I am going to be more carefull in the future

I want to say im sorry to every one if i yelled at you

and i say
Just ask the girl out and see what happens youve got nothing to lose

I've found that with girls comes a crapload of drama. I'm just not ready to handle all that. I've had enough bad experiences with girls so I've been single for the past two years or so and I'm enjoying it. I actually really like being single and I'm not planning on getting a girlfriend anytime soon. I'm also not ready for a committment and also, girls tend to be a distraction to me and I'd much rather focus on school for now, might be weird to some of you but hey! it works for me! :)

troy272 said:
I've found that with girls comes a crapload of drama. I'm just not ready to handle all that. I've had enough bad experiences with girls so I've been single for the past two years or so and I'm enjoying it. I actually really like being single and I'm not planning on getting a girlfriend anytime soon. I'm also not ready for a committment and also, girls tend to be a distraction to me and I'd much rather focus on school for now, might be weird to some of you but hey! it works for me! :)
Yeah they sure give you drama!

Back
Top Bottom