Car Thread!

Wait you have a 04, heh I thought u had a 06...Just like a month ago, u said u didnt have the g yet, and then u said 30,000 for the g, how did u end up paying 30gs for a 04, and how did u find a 04 for 30gs in the yr 06..hmmmmm

jac006 said:
I've actually kept it stock on apperance. I don't want cops around l.a. eyeing my car. I don't have a digital camera. Honestly. My camera phone is broken as well. As soon as I get a freakin new camera, I will most definitely post.

First it was dead, and now its broken :confused:

G35x said:
Wait you have a 04, heh I thought u had a 06...Just like a month ago, u said u didnt have the g yet, and then u said 30,000 for the g, how did u end up paying 30gs for a 04, and how did u find a 04 for 30gs in the yr 06..hmmmmm

Seriously, I have an 04. If I put down 06, i made a mistake. An 04 g35 in the year 06 is easy to find. kelly blue book. Simple as that. I've been working, and I have my savings. My family is relatively rich, so they also helped me out. 30,000 is not that much, considering I've been saving up since I was 12. It's not that hard to find a g35 for that much... you just have to know people.

ArrizX said:
First it was dead, and now its broken :confused:

Ah, you guys are just giving me a hard time... I'll post pics as soon as I get a new phone/camera, whichever comes first.

So how much HP are you running now? For that kind of price, I would probably just get a Lexus IS350 with that wonderful 305HP V6. Whew, that thing is badass. But I love the sound of the G35's when you high rev it.

jac006 said:
Seriously, I have an 04. If I put down 06, i made a mistake. An 04 g35 in the year 06 is easy to find. kelly blue book. Simple as that. I've been working, and I have my savings. My family is relatively rich, so they also helped me out. 30,000 is not that much, considering I've been saving up since I was 12. It's not that hard to find a g35 for that much... you just have to know people.

Ah, you guys are just giving me a hard time... I'll post pics as soon as I get a new phone/camera, whichever comes first.

Umm I mean, loook, about 1 month ago, u were saying "no I still didnt buy it, its coming soon" What Im saying is, how do you get a 04 g35 for 30,000, and I mean you got RIPPPED OFF...No way in hell a 04 can cost 30,000, I mean thats impossible..Hard enough to find a 04 with 0 miles anyhow...Watver I believe u, just odd, that you would buy a 04 for 30,000 in the yr 06, when u can easily get a 06 for cheaper..

Unless you're wayyyy upside down on your overall balance of the vehicle. I've seen people with an 06 Civic that paid like $29,000 for it. At least, that's what the loan calls for.

jac006 said:

Lol yeah, because this doesnt seem suspicious at all.

All I care is a car economic car for the gas...meaning...low cost for fill up. I dunno if a 3.5Liter V6 engine like the car that I want here will do:

2001OLDSMOBILEINTRIGUE.jpg

I just want this one...no need to modify anything, buy a system...just something standard and gets me to point A to point B in safety and economy.

Back
Top Bottom