the most valuable thing in the world

Yeah.

I remember this one online battery store even had "Space Ship Batteries" and they cost $25,000,000,000,000.00 or something like that. :p It was obviously a joke, but it's supposed to be a pretty good store.

alvino said:
Yeah.

I remember this one online battery store even had "Space Ship Batteries" and they cost $25,000,000,000,000.00 or something like that. :p It was obviously a joke, but it's supposed to be a pretty good store.
Lol? Space Ship Batteries? :p

Just to post an item on eBay, I think you are charged a small fee depending on what you put on there. These guys are paying money just to post crap that no one will buy, lol.

you would think that ebay would make people take down auctions for "space batteries" and the most valuable thing in the world" because some wise ass would probably buy it and be like "ooo i didnt get what i paid for" and end up suing. if i ran ebay i'd take auctions liek those off just to avoid situations liek that.

Google Guru said:
Lol? Space Ship Batteries? :p

Yeah, and not Space Ship as in our current rocketships and Space Shuttles. Space Ships as in UFOs and such. :p

you know, it'd really suck if he wasn't kidding and everyone just ignored this oppurtunity at capturing the throne to the universe.

kchi55 said:
you know, it'd really suck if he wasn't kidding and everyone just ignored this oppurtunity at capturing the throne to the universe.
Haha.....yeah right.

alvino said:
Yeah.

LMAO..and also someone sold a cursed monkey paw for 2500$ USD, and a hotdog from the Pro bowl last year for around 5000$ Lol.

Back
Top Bottom