my levitation video :)

nice try john, come back when you talk to david blane =p

it wasn't bad for your first try

man david blaine is fake alot of ppl know how most of his stuff is done and i know some of it (how its done)

Yeah I know how he did that levitation and he's not pulling himself up with anything.

And when you saw David Blane doing it on tv, it was editing, he was being lifted up by a crane, then they just edited that into the video and added the peoples reactions. No human being can levitate like he does.

But the one that John did is real. If you look real close at his feet, you can see how it's done.

Tommy Boy said:
Yeah I know how he did that levitation and he's not pulling himself up with anything.

And when you saw David Blane doing it on tv, it was editing, he was being lifted up by a crane, then they just edited that into the video and added the peoples reactions. No human being can levitate like he does.

But the one that John did is real. If you look real close at his feet, you can see how it's done.

WRONG, TOTALLY WRONG lol. Actually what he does is he has a magnet attatched to one of his shoes, and basicly he pulls his leg out his pants, so you see both his shoes and his legs basicly, if you havnt noticed, all the audience is BEHIND him.

Spec said:
WRONG, TOTALLY WRONG lol. Actually what he does is he has a magnet attatched to one of his shoes, and basicly he pulls his leg out his pants, so you see both his shoes and his legs basicly, if you havnt noticed, all the audience is BEHIND him.

i thought that thats how chris angel does it

actually it was both. because they both levitated several feet off the ground.

Back
Top Bottom