Car Thread!

pa230146.jpg

mazda RX8.. want one of these some day.. amazing cars

wat about 2006 mazda mx-5? thsose are some pretty fast convertibl cars, i read road and track, and they said it was a great price for a nice and fast roadster. Once i saw gangmembers driving a pink miata...............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

new-mazda-mx5.jpg

nice cars.. lil on the small side though.. i prefer the RX8 cause its a lil bigger.. id love to have that car eventually..

God, I feel like shit right now...My cousin has rims on his 04 maxima, we were going to taco bell, and this dumb bug got on his lap, we were crossing over, yeilding, and he thought the road was straight, he went to get the dang bug off his lap, the car kind went right ( nothing viciouse, no cars were around, he just let go tis all) And then boom, the side the off the passenger rims scrapped the curb...Now I think, instead of saying wtach out, I shouldve just grabed the whell, 1500 rims, just got all f'd up...The chrome lip on the edge, has all these gashes in it..He was so mad, feel so bad..

ouch.... that really sucks, 1500, holy !!!

but the mx5 has super handling, idunno, maybe the suspension, or tires, idunno, but it has really good handeling

I've actually kept it stock on apperance. I don't want cops around l.a. eyeing my car. I don't have a digital camera. Honestly. My camera phone is broken as well. As soon as I get a freakin new camera, I will most definitely post.

Yeah, 509 for 2 new rims, and then he's gona ebay the others...There ky2 racing rims, 20'' 245/45/20...So yeah it sucks, anyhow jac006, is the system in the g up to par? I heard a lot of bad talk bout it, sayign the maxima system is easily better...Maxima 320watts 8 way> G35 220 6 way..Also, what price range should I look for, for a 04 with 30k, and navi?..Also, 06 used, no navi, black on black, you think I can get 26? Ive seen 28 or what not on autotrader, but not sure...What you think, also some reasons why not get the g or watver..

G35x said:
Yeah, 509 for 2 new rims, and then he's gona ebay the others...There ky2 racing rims, 20'' 245/45/20...So yeah it sucks, anyhow jac006, is the system in the g up to par? I heard a lot of bad talk bout it, sayign the maxima system is easily better...Maxima 320watts 8 way> G35 220 6 way..Also, what price range should I look for, for a 04 with 30k, and navi?..Also, 06 used, no navi, black on black, you think I can get 26? Ive seen 28 or what not on autotrader, but not sure...What you think, also some reasons why not get the g or watver..

Oh yeah... it's a marvelously fantasically orgasmic (and I say this truthfully) drive. :D I rode in a my friends modded maxima and, haha, honestly, my car is mo beta. Price tag? 04 with nav... around $22000. That's stock. 06... around $27000 - $28000. I would wait for the new 2007 g35. 306hp stock and optional forumla 1 shifters... *drools* check it out: http://www.infinitihelp.com/Infiniti/Models/2007/G35 Sedan/Description.htm
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/AutoshowArticles/articleId=110002
http://infiniti.com/allnewG/index.html?intcmp=2007_g_sedan_microsite.promo.homepage.home.p3

It's going to be a sweet car. However, I'm actually thinking about selling my car. I really want a nissan 300zx twin turbo, '95 model. Mod it and beat all them ferrari's, lamborghini's, and what not on the road, especially those amg sl's that some spoiled wives get... lol... but seriously, 300zx baby... it would be such a sick car...

Wait, so you think I can get a 04 with navi, and about 30k, for 22? Damn, I can easily, well Im sure it wouldnt be a problem...Seems to good to be true, and Im sure once the 07 comes, 04 will go down anyhow..Yeah, the 07 is amazing, nice and rounded, but I cant spend that much rigt now...Do you think the 04 look ugly, without the aero kit? Im really aiming for 06, just because the 20+hp, but Im not sure what to take..THe navi, or the hp lol..I think navi is prooly best bet, if so, then ill step it up to a 05, with navi..And why is it, that almost every 06, doesnt come with a damn spoiler?

G35x said:
Wait, so you think I can get a 04 with navi, and about 30k, for 22? Damn, I can easily, well Im sure it wouldnt be a problem...Seems to good to be true, and Im sure once the 07 comes, 04 will go down anyhow..Yeah, the 07 is amazing, nice and rounded, but I cant spend that much rigt now...Do you think the 04 look ugly, without the aero kit? Im really aiming for 06, just because the 20+hp, but Im not sure what to take..THe navi, or the hp lol..I think navi is prooly best bet, if so, then ill step it up to a 05, with navi..And why is it, that almost every 06, doesnt come with a damn spoiler?

No, remember: I have my g35 stock appearance. I think it looks fantastic... especially in the dark... with tinted window... *drools* but yeah, an aero kit would be tight. Get an 04 like me and just get an exhaust upgrade, which will give you 15-20hp and then use synthetic oil (if you can) which will give you 1-3hp. There you go. $$$.... lol.

Back
Top Bottom