video of a lighter experiment me and john123 did :)

UK31337 said:
Carry any of that in public in the UK, and you can expect to find yourself married.

To Jim, the bank robber, that is. Any of that in your possession, and you'll go down for 4+ years. That's the minimum penalty for carrying a knife here these days.

even a pocket knife? i mean what happens if you work somewhere where you need a pocket knife and your walking to your car to go home and the plice stop you and find that? there has to be some leancy, right?

Ronco Rox said:
even a pocket knife? i mean what happens if you work somewhere where you need a pocket knife and your walking to your car to go home and the plice stop you and find that? there has to be some leniency, right?
In England, pocket knives are allowed, if the blade is less than four inches.

Brookfield said:
In England, pocket knives are allowed, if the blade is less than four inches.

oh alright, yeah i think theres a law like that in the states also. it might be 4 inches as well.

Ronco Rox said:
oh alright, yeah i think theres a law like that in the states also. it might be 4 inches as well.
Yeah, I think it's 6 inches here, but I'm not sure.

eh i googled it and it differs in different states. that reminds me. every year in school we get our agenda books and they have a page of rules in it. one section is about knives that aren't allowed in school and they put the basic like pocket knife and switchblade but they say "no cane swords" like seriously. does any kid have a cane sword? lol

Tommy Boy said:
Yeah, I think it's 6 inches here, but I'm not sure.
If it is 6 inches, that's stupid, even 4 inches is daft, the law says that with 4 inches you can't reach a vital organ, so on that basis your brain isn't a vital organ, w-h-a-a-t?, a hard thrust into an eye socket or ear, & it's curtains!

Ronco Rox said:
eh i googled it and it differs in different states. that reminds me. every year in school we get our agenda books and they have a page of rules in it. one section is about knives that aren't allowed in school and they put the basic like pocket knife and switchblade but they say "no cane swords" like seriously. does any kid have a cane sword? lol
He he, I had a good laugh at that, cane swords aren't made anymore I think, & if a kid saw one in antique shop, they wouldn't sell it to him, *titter*, thanks for that, it made my day!, I think your school rule book is very outdated, it's bound to have a publishing date, have a look, probably around 1900.

Knife rule is 6" in Canada for carrying around a city, however you get in shit if you wave it around.

You guys are all overly safteyish. Making lighters have bigger flames isnt that great.

You need some real stuff like firejumping, or explosives.

Back
Top Bottom